Save money on energy. Simply.
Learn how to use and pay less for energy at Leisure Industry Week 2014
Leisure centres have distinct energy needs which are different to most other buildings due to high levels of humidity, aggressive treated wet environments and long hours of operation and require specialist attention.
Leisure Energy is the first energy saving service dealing solely in leisure, offering complete energy strategies to help leisure centres run more efficiently whilst reducing overall costs.
We will be at Leisure Industry Week this year at stand L352 throughout the show giving energy advice.
Come and see our energy doctors and nurses for a health check for your leisure centre.
Make your leisure centre more sustainable with one simple solution.
Days until Leisure Industry Week 2014
Why Leisure Energy?
- You can save money – we estimate most leisure centres can save up to 20% if they knew how.
- Know if you are paying too much – our database of over 1000 leisure centres in the UK helps you see what you should pay for a leisure centre your size.
- Identify the biggest areas of energy loss – how to overcome them to start saving money quickly.
- Contribute to local authority energy targets – improve stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrate clear ROI to stakeholders with relatively short timescales. Most solutions pay back within 3 years with reduced energy costs right from installation.
- Project management of any energy saving works – minimal disruption to your normal services is available.
- We offer training, support and offsite monitoring – we help your staff get up to speed with energy saving and maintaining new, more efficient levels.
Dr Bob has been able to provide Goldenstones Leisure Centre with state of the art energy saving initiatives that are proven in our industry. The initiatives are well thought out and often have relatively small payback periods which makes business cases much easier to build and justify.
The Trust found Bob to be invaluable. He is extremely knowledgeable and a pleasure to work alongside. Unlike other consultants, we found that Bob did far more than just identify areas for savings.
Using his wide industry experience and specialism from a large company background he expertly negotiated, on our behalf, with third party suppliers on areas such as energy, water, telecommunications to name a few.
As a result, the Trust has rapidly made tangible savings with absolute ease and minimal disruption to the business.